Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Massage from Hell

Oh a massage, sounds like such a good thing.  Well not always.

Several months ago I twisted my ankle.  This should come as no surprise to those who know me...I did fail kindergarden because I could not 'walk and talk at the same time'.  At least that is what I was told, and I choose to believe it.  This twist was fairly bad and after unsuccessfully vomiting a few times I went ahead and just laid on my front porch waiting for the pain to go away.

Enter my landlord.  I am just hopping around my house at this point and my landlord shows up to do some yard work.  I hop out to him and he asks whats wrong.  I tell him I twisted my ankle and he asks to see it.  For future reference to anybody in Tonga...DO NOT let anybody try and 'heal' anything except a doctor.

I sit down and give my my foot and he begins to massage out the pain.  This as you can imagine does nothing but cause me large amounts of pain as this sick sadistic man continues telling me it will 'be alright'.

Well that is my story for today

No comments: